Senior UI/UX Designer at EPAM Systems
Information Technology and Services | Hungary area, HU
Better design, better experiences. As a designer and developer, I understand the perfect user interface should look good and work even better. I help to uncover problems and solve them. In short, I create bolder online experiences.
• 15 years designing user interfaces for web, desktop, and mobile applications
• The ability to code working prototypes in HTML, CSS, and other current technologies
• Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for application, mobile, and web design
• A strong foundation in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.)
• Skills to design responsive interfaces that can adapt to screen size, connection speed etc.
• Finds ways to make complex information and interaction simple and elegant
• A thorough understanding of grid-based layouts and UI frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap
• Strong communication skills and the ability to sell your work
• Good sense of product marketing and online presentation
UI Design, UX Design, Service Design, Rapid Prototyping, Wireframing, User Research, Interaction Design, Copywriting, Product Design.